Four years ago, we founded Kerrigan Reid to provide employee benefit consulting services for companies that value independence, experience, and collaboration. We partnered with more than a dozen companies including several Fortune 500 firms in multiple industries including financial service, pharmaceutical, technology, consumer product, and defense. Together, we addressed a diverse set of both tactical and strategic benefit issues to improve employee engagement while reducing costs.
- Designed a US and global parental and caregiver paid leave strategy both to benefit working families and to create a competitive advantage in hiring and retention;
- Managed and evaluated online RFPs in multiple benefit areas (e.g., onsite health and fitness, benefit administration, EAP, well-being, private exchanges) to improve program delivery, employee engagement, and fees;
- Advised clients on benefit broker/consultant relationships to identify appropriate service models and best-in-class partners (e.g., communications, actuarial) and then collaborated with these partners to deliver on benefit objectives;
- Directed a $0.5B qualified and non-qualified retirement plan that included oversight of client’s third-party retirement administrator, analysis and communication of improvements to the 401(k) design, and coordination of annual audit activities;
- Worked with both internal and external counsel to draft and negotiate agreements with third-party vendors including benefit administrators and PBMs; and
- Conducted benefit team survey to catalog current information on the tasks and job activities performed to engage benefit team discussion and identify opportunities to improve execution.
To our clients, we thank you for the continued trust and opportunities to collaborate in solving your complex benefit issues and then to all of our industry friends, we thank you for willingness to collaborate, share ideas, and provide referrals.
For more information, contact Bill Kerrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org